BLACKnOUT BOOTCAMP 16 Class Package:
- 16 Class Credits that must be used within 8 weeks from date of purchase
- $23 + tax per class. 16 class/credits total $368 + tax (one time payment).
- Discount of $2 per class/$32 total when compared to the monthly basic membership rate
EVERY BLACKnOUT BOOTCAMP PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- One hour BLACKnOUT BOOTCAMP class up to five days per week.
- Individualized training in a group setting with the motivation of working out with others.
- Diverse workouts that include obstacle courses, strength training, cardiovascular endurance training, drills, running/power walking, agility & stability training, stretching, and many other exercises!
- Friendly, fun and motivating instructors that get to know you and your health & fitness goals
- Flexibility with scheduling your classes.
- A total body workout like no other!
BLACKnOUT BOOT CAMP 16 Class Package
Client Terms and Conditions
* As a BLACKnOUT Bootcamp client you are entitled to instruction with a qualified trainer.
* Sessions will run for the duration of 60 minutes, which will include a warm-up, main workout and post workout, cool down, unless otherwise arranged by your trainer.
* Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation with out notice. BLACKnOUT Bootcamp is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
* All purchases are final. BLACKnOUT Bootcamp does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, user error, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
* You understand BLACKnOUT Bootcamp has the right and the authority to terminate the program at any time, without a refund, if you do not follow the program or fail to conduct yourself in an appropriate manner.
* BLACKnOUT Bootcamp reserves the right to refuse entry.
* It is your responsibility to advise us of any changes to your health status that may alter your ability to perform your exercise program. You are advised to not attend a Bootcamp session if suffering from any infecctions or contagious illness, disease or other ailment or whilst suffering from any physical ailment such as open cuts or sores or minor infections where there is a risk, however small, to your trainer/s and other members and guests. We reserve the right to cancel or discontinue a session if we feel that starting or continuing the session may be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort or physical condition.
* You must notify us of any pre-exsiting medical condition or injury. We are not trained medical professionals. Before you undertake any vigorous exercise program, you should consult your doctor. If you believe there is any risk to your health from doing any of our exercises, you must notify us immediately.
* You agree to turn up to session five (5) minutes before scheduled commencing times to receive a debriefing as well as warm up. Each training session will last for 60 minutes. You agree to dress in appropriate workout clothing during all sessions, including but not limited to training shoes, tracksuit pants and a t-shirt. Ensure you bring a water bottle and towel. Make sure you have eaten within two (2) hours of your training sessions and are well hydrated. Training on an empty stomacgh, with low blood sugar or in a dehydrated state will not allow you to perform at your best. Equally, eating a large or heavy meal just prior to your session should also be avoided.
* You understand that any delays to the start of a scheduled session will not be a cause of extended services beyond the remainder of the scheuled time. You will not expect or request your trainer to run overime.
* BLACKnOUT Bootcamp is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
* You agree that this contract is not assignable or transferrable to any other person, persons or organization.
* Session times/ locations may be motified or cancelled on public holidays
* You understand that during any training session provided by us, there is a possibility you may suffer an injury or illness as a result of participation in the agreed physical program.
* In attending classes at BLACKnOUT Bootcamp, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against BLACKnOUT Bootcamp or its members for any personal injury, property damage /loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
* Fees may increase from time to time to reflect increase in costs
* Bootcamp acknowledges and respects the privacy of its members. We will securely and confidentially maintain all personal, medical and training information and individual traning logs pertaining to you and will not disclose your information to any third party in any circumstance except where required by laws. You will receive communications from BLACKnOUT Bootcamp time to time updating you on items related to personal training programs, our memberships or promotions. BLACKnOUT Bootcamp uses a range of mediums to communicate with members including, but not restricted to, direct mail, email, SMS, and telephone.
Either party may choose to be excused of any further performance obligations in the event of a disastrous occurrence outside the control of either party that materially affects the performance of Services, such as: an act of God (fires, explosions, earthquakes, hurricane, natural disasters, flooding, storms or infestation), or War, Invasion, Act of Foreign Enemies, Embargo, or other Hostility (whether declared or not), or any hazardous situation created outside the control of either party such as a riot, disorder, nuclear leak or explosion, or act or threat of terrorism.
If it becomes impossible for Contractor to render Services due to the fault of the Client or parties related to Client, such as failure to provide necessary elements of the Services or failure of one or more essential parties to the Services to complete tasks in a timely manner, it is within the Contractor’s sole discretion to allow for any additional time or dates to render Services. In such an event, any outstanding amount will immediately become due and payable to Contractor.
The laws of govern all matters arising under or relating to this Agreement, including torts.